The name CAYAE derives from the Haitian-Kreyol word KAY which means HOUSE or HOME.
With cayae we create spaces for you to feel home.
Home within and in balance with yourself.
CAYAE has grown from an essential belief: a commitment to ourselves and the earth,
to be happy, healthy and live towards our full potential.
Developing CAYAE enables us and you, to connect to our personal well-being of body, heart, mind and soul –
as well as the environment and the people around us.
Value. Inspiration. Purpose.
We value you and everyone we work for and with.
As a social enterprise led by women, we recognize the individual gift in everyone.
We offer tailored and unique services that help being connected with oneself and the world around us. We are a social enterprise and support education, training and capacity development of sustainable development projects in communities we know personally.
We specifically focus on women empowerment and women in leadership.
We respect the environment as much as we respect each other.
We consciously connect cultures.
Isabelle von Boetticher Fouchard
Excerpt from my constantly deepening further educations
– Creative Leadership Development, THNK School, Amsterdam
– Masters in International Management, ESCP-Europe, Paris-Oxford-Berlin
– Certified integral personality coach, coaching-up with Angelika Gulder
– Certified Yoga teacher, RYT (Hatha, Ashtanga, Nidra)
– Dharma Shamanic System, with José Antonio Manchado
– Energetic Healing Activation, Reiki Usui Master, Healing Hands; Energy Healing Academy
– Intuitive Healing according to Belinda Davidson and Caroline Myss
– Meditation and Mindfulness Coaching, with Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield
– Rewilding, the Feminin Divine with Sabrina Lynn
I grew up between Germany and Haiti with two siblings, a Haitian mother who taught me how important family ties, ancestors and traditions are, and a German father who inspired my love and respect for flora and fauna, and how important it is to sometimes break and redefine traditions.